Current Products and Prices
Currently Available: The list below shows the products currently in production. These are available in stock or custom colours (subject to a 3m minimum). Please contact us for specific availability.
Click here for the Current UK Pricelist.
- Broadcloth: For Coats, Breeches etc
- Superfine: For Officer's Coats, Breeches, Waistcoats etc
- Kersey: For Cavalry Cloaks, Sailor's Jackets, Undress Jackets
- Bay & Milled Bay: Lining 18th Soldier's Coats
- Shalloon: Lining Officer's Coats, Greatcoats and Cloaks.
- Bearskin: Soldier's Watchcoats & Greatcoats
- Linen Hollands: Glazed linen for Waistcoat backs, Pocketing, Linings
Currently Available: See below our range of reenactor fabrics, reenactment fabric, reenactment wool, re enactment material, re enactment fabrics, re enactor fabric, re enactor wool, re enactor material, re-enactor fabrics, re-enactment fabric, re-enactment wool, re-enactment material, re-enactment fabrics, re-enactor fabric, re-enactor wool, re-enactor material
WW1 & WW2
- Khaki Serge: British Army Khaki Serge for Service Dress and Battle Dress.
American Civil War
- Broadcloth: For Coats
- Superfine: For Officer's Coats, Waistcoats etc
- Sky Blue Kersey: For Union Soldier's Trousers
- Blue-Gray Tait Kersey: For Union Soldier's Coats & Trousers.